Please read the following guidelines and make sure all coaches, players, and spectators in your group are aware of the rules.
- All fields are for reserved play only. Unscheduled play is not allowed. No practicing on any field that is not being leased by your group or club.
- Goalkeeper practice in front of the goals will be limited to 10 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- Shooting on goal before the game will be limited to 10 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- Goalkeepers cannot put marks in the penalty box or penalty area for reference points.
- Digging up the field with cleats or purposely damaging the field will not be tolerated.
- Spectators and players must stay off all fields not in use.
- Spectators at the championship stadium fields must stay in the bleachers. Please read and follow the additional rules for the synthetic turf fields. These rules are posted at the entrances to the synthetic fields.
- Do not climb on fences around soccer fields or in the park.
- No smoking on or around soccer fields or stadium bleachers.
- No pets allowed on or around soccer fields.
- Fences, walls, and buildings are not to be used as practice backboards. Do not kick balls against them.
- Field supervisors have the authority to ask anybody breaking these rules to leave the facility.
The City of Rock Hill Parks, Recreation and Tourism staff will have the final say on stopping or canceling play due to inclement weather or lightning.
Thank you for helping us keep the fields in good condition.
Download => Manchester Meadows Soccer Complex Field Rules
MANCHESTER MEADOWS REGULATIONS
• Entry into or remaining in the park after posted closing time is unlawful and a violation of City Code Section 21-1.
• Motorized vehicles allowed in authorized areas only.
• No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons or fire arms of any kind.
• No skateboards allowed in the park.
• No bikes allowed in soccer or playground areas.
• No swimming, rafting, boating or fishing in park.
• Do not feed ducks, geese, fish or other wildlife in park.
• Owners are responsible for their pets. All pets must be tightly controlled on a 3 foot leash and must stay on perimeter trails. Due to high usage and the restrictive nature of trails, only one pet is allowed per pedestrian. No pets allowed in the soccer, playground or picnic areas. Owners are required to curb pets in grass areas only, clean any waste, and dispose of in proper receptacles.
• Children under 9 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Fires allowed in cooking grills only. Use charcoal starter only.
• The City is not responsible for accidents or injuries incurred while using the park or its facilities.
Download => Manchester Meadows Regulations